Energetic vibration is not something everyone is attuned to. Sure, we feel the ‘vibes’ around certain people, or in some places or situations – but it’s easier to be attuned to other people’s vibes than it is our own. Here are some ways to become attuned to yourself so that you can raise your vibration if it’s slipping and keep it high on a daily basis.
Check your mood!
1. Check your mood. For years I got to work with physical therapist/trainer that asked me everyday before and after I worked out 'how do you feel' and i had to pause and give an honest answer in order to see the results of my workouts. I still do it on my own and I really do think that it is one of the best habits he gave me. You have to look within to know for sure WHAT you feel; happy, energized, enthusiastic and bright? Or, are you moody, depressed, lethargic, angry or resentful? Persistent sadness, anger or other negative emotions signal a low vibration. You have the power to change your moods. Your negative moods are important. Don’t deny them – they are important to your self-awareness – but do make an attempt to elevate yourself above them as quickly as possible. The simplest way is to acknowledge, “I feel (sad, angry, jealous, etc.).” Part of this recognition involves knowing that you are not your feelings. They are temporary experiences and that’s all. They are not you. So never say, “I am sad,” or “I am angry.” You are not these things. You can say, “I feel sad” or “I feel angry.” See the difference? Often, just voicing the fact that you feel a certain way takes the focus away from the problem (putting it on the feeling) and then it’s easier to let it move through you and dissipate. If you focus on the problem, the feelings continue but if you focus on the feeling and give no mental energy to the problem, the feelings will pass.
SOLUTION: smile! Fake a smile if you have to, but hold it for at least 2 minutes for a scientifically proven mood lifter! Or put on your favorite song and dance it out. Channeling energy is key.
Check your results!
2. Check your results. A high vibration manifests as positive results; a low vibration manifests as negative results. If things were going along just fine and then suddenly took a turn for the worse, it’s due to a lowering of your vibration. Keep in mind that your circumstances are the result of past vibrations, though – you may still be dealing with the residue of ways you used to vibrate.
SOLUTION: be patient, keep your vibes as high as you can, and things will go on the upswing again!
Check your mindset!
3. Check your mindset. Your mental processes are directly affected by your vibration. A high vibration is characterized by a growth mindset; sharp thinking, quick learning, easy memory recall, innovative problem solving and high creativity. Low vibration is characterized by a fixed mindset; sluggish thinking, slow learning, “mental fog,” poor memory, being stuck on problems and creative blocks.
SOLUTION: inspire your inner artist! PLAY. Do something you love to do that has absolutely nothing to do with your responsibilities. Stimulate your mind with this cherished activity until you feel better. It won’t take long!
Check your body!
4. Check your body. The way our energy is flowing through our physical body holds many of clues about the frequency. Headaches, fatigue, digestive issues, skin problems, sleep disturbances, low libido and frequent illness are common symptoms of low vibration. All of them can be traced back to energy. They are symptoms that may appear to have a physical cause, but in reality a “physical” cause is also at its root, an energetic cause. If you have ever been through a long-term difficult period you know that it took a toll on your health and vitality. Similarly, being in love and doing something you love stimulate good health and higher vibrations.
SOLUTION: listen to what your body is telling you. You may be so used to feeling depressed, or stressed, that you don’t even notice it. But your body does. It will respond with fatigue, sleep problems and many other symptoms. Don’t take any physical clues lightly. Do what you can to raise your vibration through improving your mindset; and support your body with excellent nutrition, exercise and rest. Honor your healthy urges and healthy cravings. Use a holistic mind/body approach to raising your vibration: exercise makes you feel good, and when your mind is in a positive state, you feel like exercising. Take that first step and get out there and move your body.
Check your home!
5. Check your home. Your home is a physical representation of what is going on in your energy. For example, someone who is overwhelmed and worried will often neglect their home because they just can’t handle yet another chore on their to-do list. These low-vibrating energies make themselves comfortable in your home and they manifest as clutter, dirt and disorder.
SOLUTION: it actually feels very soothing and uplifting to clean your home. Imagine that as you are cleaning your home, you are cleaning out the negative energy that has taken up residence in your energy field.