Sunday, June 26, 2011

dont say....its too late for us....



....going thru some things....songs like these remind me i'm not alone
lots have been where i'm going. so its alright, i guess. i'm just feeling sad.
sitting here feeling my feelings (ugh)
gonna keep the music going & make more earrings



the trouble with love....
Love that does not include boundaries is not Truly Love - it is enmeshment, it is emotional vampirism. If I do not Love myself enough to have boundaries to protect myself from the behavior of others than I am not capable of relating to other people in a healthy Loving manner. Rescuing another from their own self destructive behavior is not Loving - and it is codependently dishonest.

love, grow, change & break the cycle of emotional dishonesty holding u back

No comments:

Post a Comment